http://www.valentinalovett.com/ 

Sorry ladies but yes it's true your size those matter when it comes to dating. Men are more attracted to women who are slender than overweight. Naturally I'm not saying that over weight women are not attractive... but the fact is that women who are overweight have a harder time finding a mate then slender women. I mean we all know that it shouldn't matter how much you weight or how you look. It should be about the person you are that matters...but we live in a world that is fixated on women's bodies and looks. I'm not telling you that if your over weight, and want to find a mate you should lose weight... but I feel obligated to report this because it is a fact. Women who are over weight date less, and have less sex. The reason for this is that men have to be attracted to you in
order to want to get to know you better. Again I'm not saying you should lose weight for a men... If you are happy with yourself you wont care about what others think is or
isn't attractive. You should only want to lose weight for yourself...Frankly to me I think the most attractive thing about a women is the size of her self confidence not her waist...and for all the men that disagree you can kiss my fat ass. Oh and boys same goes for you, any lady that ever side size
doesn't matter lied!
Valentina Lovett
1 comment:
Thank you for this post, we are a online dating website blog network, which college students read our blog, so thanks and well post this article on our blog. dating advice for women
Post a Comment