http://valentinalovett.com/WE all know that sex sells. I mean that's one of the reasons I chose my line of work. I'm a Dating/Sex coach. I teach men and women how to have happy healthy relationships and steamy hot sex life's, and boy am I good at it (my job that is get your mind out of the gutter)... and I must admit that I think my looks has help my career to some extent. I mean having brains and beauty is a big plus. Most of my male clients are shocked when they see me. The person most of us think of when we think of a sex coach is Dr.Ruth. Talking to someone that's eighty about sex is like asking your grandmother for sex advice (just not something we want to do). So being the fact that I'm much younger and a hell of a lot hotter then Dr. Ruth might of helped me get some of my male clients... I don't think theirs anything wrong with using what you got to help you along in life, but I think that women today or taking the term SEX SELLS literally! More and more women are thinking its OK the sell their body and morals for cash.
Its like in Hollywood your claim to mega fame now is to have a sex tape. That these women claim just magically got out(yeah right). The message this is sending to young women is wrong. Where have the values gone. Apart of being a women is wanting to feel and look sexy. Theirs nothing wrong with that. Whats wrong is when women believe that their just sex objects. We are worth so much more than that. Something that most women don't even know about men is, he thinks that a women who is smart, independent, successful and got there with out ever selling are degrading herself is hotter then any chick he'll ever see in any strip club, porno, or a men's magazine.
So the message I want to get across today is ladies is its OK to be sexy and use you sex appeal, but you don't have degrade or sell yourself to making it! Having intelligences and good valves can make a ugly chick hotter than a hot chick with no brains and values.
Valentina Lovett

No comments:
Post a Comment